Firehawk Games/Novus Web Site is Back

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lunar Ronin

New Generation Grognard
Administrator
Reaction score
For those interested, I received an e-mail message this morning from Tim Dugger, the author of the Novus RPG. He apologized for both he and the Firehawk Games web site and forums disappearing into a black hole late last year.

Unfortunately, some cybersquatter snapped up the old Firehawk Games domain name, but the Firehawk Games web site and forums are now back online here.

Here's hoping that Tim Dugger, Firehawk Games, and Novus are back for the long haul. :smile:

Nice! I wondered what happened to him. I hope he'll continue to work on Novus. In particular, I'd love to see a second edition that incorporates the updates and improvements from the Libram series.

I was wondering about the absence of "Try Novus" posts in the rpg.net "I KNOW NOT WHAT TO PLAY" threads, but just attributed that to the usual reason...

Novus is a pretty great game, and would benefit greatly from a second edition. It was a bit torn between generic bits, D20 train-jumping and the author's RoleMaster/HARP experience, plus some of the add-on PDFs would fit nicely into the core (especially the great spell creation system -- I'm a sucker for those).

This sounds good - I'll definitely pick it up when it's ready. Wishing well for Tim!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back