Good Deals on RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Jetstream

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Hey, so I just saw this over on Purp. Some Goodwill in Indiana has a bunch of copies of ARRPG on sale cheap.

The seller has solid feedback, so I imagine it's for real. I've already got two copies myself, so I don't need another. But I thought maybe someone might be interested. And proceeds go to Charity, so that's a plus, aye?

Atomic Robo RPG

Anyway, in the interest of keeping this from being a one-note thread, maybe we can post things about good deals on RPG products here. Now it's not self-indulgent shilling of one of my favorite games, it's a public service!

The Butcher pointed me to Godbound recently, and the free version is insanely loaded and almost 200 pages. I haven't even looked at the Deluxe version yet.
The Deluxe version is just the best. Rules for heroic mortals, rules for themed Godbound that are totally not at all Exalted no-sir, two more words, weird fancy martial arts... Just great :grin:

The Deluxe version is just the best. Rules for heroic mortals, rules for themed Godbound that are totally not at all Exalted no-sir, two more words, weird fancy martial arts... Just great :grin:

And giant robots. Don’t forget the giant robots. (90% sure the godwalker rules are in the Deluxe version.)

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back