Happy New Year and Thank You!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to wish you all a fantastic new year and hope it treats you all better than this year did. I certainly had an interesting year and I'm always amazed at what happens in life. Be safe this weekend and spend some quality time with family and friends if you can!

I also want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to the Pub in your own way. I honestly had no idea that it would be this special to so many of you when I opened it in April. I have received many kind words of encouragement and support and I can't thank you enough. I opened it up as a place where we could talk about games and other things in a friendly atmosphere and everybody has really taken to it. A great community makes all the difference.

Here's to a great 2018 for the Pub!

Happy new year to all, and thank you Endless Flight Endless Flight for running a great forum, engaging us like adults, and generally letting it flow. Thank you, community, for putting down your foot on the politics issue and deciding that no, we talk about gaming here, and we might occasionally talk about life, but this is an escape. Truly, this has quickly become the gaming board I most enjoy, and I have seven tabs of them open every day

I'm very much appreciating the culture we've created around here. It seems like we can have some grownup conversations, while doing a pretty good job of policing ourselves and making minimum work for the mods. I also really appreciate that we can have a sense of humor around here. At some other forums (which shall remain nameless), I live in fear that the slightest wisecrack may result in infractions or dogpiles from other posters ... We'll see how things develop of the forum grows and changes, but right now, I think we have a good thing going.

One-does-not-a779dx.jpg

ycu7c.jpg

Endless Flight Endless Flight :

29-thank-you-meme-29.jpg

:thumbsup::grin::grin::evil::evil::evil:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back