[Review] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG (5 minute video review)

Discussion in 'Game Reviews' started by zweihander, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zweihander

zweihander Member

Skinner Games gives their 5 minute review on ZWEIHANDER Grim & Perilous RPG. From Youtube:

Explore a Grim and Perilous past in this week’s 5-Minute review with Zweihänder! This game takes low fantasy Roleplaying to its uttermost extreme and rends the very fabric of the prime material plane, pouring the foul mutations of Chaos onto your table to amaze your group and send them screaming into the darkness.

2. zweihander

zweihander Member

Shameless plug, leaving it here in the Review thread so I don't muddy up the waters:

ZWEIHÄNDER print-on-demand is finally available exclusively at DriveThruRPG!

This Platinum Rated top selling book (#3 of all time) on DriveThruRPG comes with a full color cover by Jussi Alaurahio. We used the Hardcover Color Book (Standard Heavyweight) option to make Dejan Mandic's grim and inspiring interior black & white images richer. In addition, the heavier paper weight makes this book retail quality!

Our public pre-release price is $49.99, discounted from its normal listing price of $59.99. Plus, you can get the PDF alongside the hardcover version for $6.50. This specially-discounted won’t last long, so be sure to get your copy of Zweihander before it returns to its retail price.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210516/ZWEIHANDER-Grim--Perilous-RPG?src=hottest

Let us know how your adventures go on our home page at Strike-to-stun.net. Happy gaming, and thanks once again for your support!

ps. Note that the Kickstarter-exclusive version is miles ahead in terms of quality. The DTRPG version does not have smyth sewn binding, nor does it have the red bookmark, soft touch cover or clay matte paper. The DTRP version is glossy cover, with #70 paper. Very sturdy, but nothing beats your exclusive, limited release you backed here on Kickstarter and CrowdOx.

pps. For RPGPub.com members, email me at daniel@grimandperilous.com and I'll give you a different discount code just for being a good community.