User-Generated RPG Fiction/Fan Fiction and RPG Pub

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Doc Sammy

White Trash Weeb
Reaction score
I am curious if it would be okay to post a series of RPG-themed fiction on this forum and if so, where to put it?

I recently deleted all my old fanfics on my various Fanfiction and AO3 profiles because I was not satisfied with them (they weren't very good and I honestly want to do better) and because I felt that writing fics set in RPG settings or about RPG's wasn't getting any traction on those dedicated fanfic sites. But in a place where the community is centered around Role-Playing Games, some user-generated RPG Fiction (or Fan Fiction, depending on how you look at it) could actually work out very well here.

I want to write RPG fiction and post it directly on this website, serialized in thread form and I encourage anyone else who is interested in writing such material to do so as well if they want to. The thing is, I don't know where the threads should go. Should they go in the main RPG sub-forum or somewhere else?

I am also including campaign journals under the category of "User Generated RPG Fiction", for those who are interested.

TristramEvans TristramEvans and Endless Flight Endless Flight what are your opinions on the matter?

Didnt we already have a fanfic thread on here, or am I mis-remembering it?

Anyhow, if you did post em here Sammy, I'd do it in the media forum. I don't foresee an issue as long as the forum isnt spammed with threads. ES can say if he has any specific problems with it.

Didnt we already have a fanfic thread on here, or am I mis-remembering it?

Anyhow, if you did post em here Sammy, I'd do it in the media forum. I don't foresee an issue as long as the forum isnt spammed with threads. ES can say if he has any specific problems with it.

Thank you for your input, I'll post any stories I write in the media forum then. And I won't spam the forum with excessive threads either.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back