New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Looking forward to participating in the site. Is there a more detailed explanation of the rules? I'm wondering if "no politics" means "no right-wing politics" or if applies to SJW politics as well.

Either or, no Right no Left, No Conservative no Liberal, basically no real world issues. Just imaginary gaming goodness.

Looking forward to participating in the site. Is there a more detailed explanation of the rules? I'm wondering if "no politics" means "no right-wing politics" or if applies to SJW politics as well.

In fact, I believe this is the first political post on here.

You should go and post something about rpgs now.

Last edited:

We don't don't do detailed rules here.

Welcome to the Pub, Aglondir.

A friend sent me here, since I haven't really wanted to participate in most existing RPG forums (well, company specific forums like Paizo but not others).

A friend sent me here, since I haven't really wanted to participate in most existing RPG forums (well, company specific forums like Paizo but not others).
Welcome! Hopefully this site will be more to your liking. FWIW, I'm already feeling more comfortable posting here than I do at some other places.

Okay, so my apologies for introducing myself in the Roleplaying Games forum rather than here. :smile:

Long story short, you can find out about me and my chatroom, #rpgnet (which is unrelated to the forum of the same name these days), here. If you guys like the vibe here, I think you'll like the (politics-free) atmosphere there as well.

It's great to see so many familiar faces from all over the place here!

Okay, so my apologies for introducing myself in the Roleplaying Games forum rather than here. :smile:

Long story short, you can find out about me and my chatroom, #rpgnet (which is unrelated to the forum of the same name these days), here. If you guys like the vibe here, I think you'll like the (politics-free) atmosphere there as well.

It's great to see so many familiar faces from all over the place here!
Hi Dan! Any chance you'll do some reviews? They were awesome.

Hi, Tim! It's been awhile. I remember chatting about superhero games with you before somewhere. :grin:

Welcome to the Pub!

No politics, but can we talk about filthy hippy storygames, is the question?

Hello! How are you all? Many of you may already know me, if not, I'm Tim aka Silverlion (and write via Silverlion Studios) making my own games.
Hi, Tim! Good to see you here. I think you'll like this place. :smile:

Mother of God!

I'm gone a few weeks and suddenly the Pub is packed.

It's just...

not-saying-its-awesome-but-its-awesome.jpg

EDIT: Old pic dead; replaced with new pic.

Last edited:
And speaking of awesome...

Hey! New People. Yeah, you. I've got something to tell you.

You folks are really awesome for giving us a chance.

whos-awesome.jpg

And that's it for my awesome memes for today. ;)

EDIT: And yes, I'm posting the above pic knowing full well the author screwed up the grammar. I don't care about that. That's how awesome I am. Woot!

My return should not be celebrated. For I come and go, like a foul wind discharged at an all you can eat Mexican restaurant. I bring little wit, but much derp and now-tired Nutella jokes.

:grin:

And speaking of awesome...

Hey! New People. Yeah, you. I've got something to tell you.

You folks are really awesome for giving us a chance.

Thanks for the warm welcome and for being the kind of RPG forum I've been seeking. :smile:

All thanks go to Tristram and Endless Flight. I'm just the Pub's equivalent of the obnoxious drunk chick at the bar. :grin:
Bah. You're all doing a fine job at making this a great place. :smile:

Good evening (at least It's evening here!), Is this where We introduce ourselves?
I've been lurking for some time and I decided to subscribe since this community seems welcoming and full of well infomed and polite people; also I'd rather like the idea of just discussing RPGs without any "strings" attached If You know What I mean.
I have about 15 years of experience with RPGs and while I can't really play at the moment due to real world issues I look forward to some good discussion.
I'll probably haunt the "design" board since I have some homebrew projects I'm working on and I'd appreciate some feedback.
Also beware that I'll probably be posting from my mobile most of the time, because my daily schedule is a mess and I'm allways running around. So If I write something that doesn't seem to make sense It's probably the autocorrect's fault.
That's about everything, be seeing you all.

Welcome to the Pub, Johnny. Glad you came out of lurk mode to join in on the conversation. I think you'll like it here.

Hiya all

I actually registered here and completely forgot about the place until someone over at theRPGSite ping me and I'm glad they did!

I'm here to tell you why everyone should be playing GURPS and Megaversal rules! ;)

We like to think it is. Welcome to the Pub, S194!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back