Cyberblues City Deluxe

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

PolarBlues

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just finished giving a major facelift to my Cyberblues City game, which I'm calling Cyberblues CIty Deluxe. It's free, so can grab it here. https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/cyberblues-city-deluxe/

As the tagline goes, "Cyberblues is a bit like Cyberpunk, only more mellow". The system is based on Fudge but with a lot of mods that make it very simple and fast to run. From a design point of view I would draw attention to the Goon Pool mechanic, Complex Tests and the way that the Gifts and Equipment make use of limited granularity of Fudge. Personally though, it's all about the jokes.

The Deluxe version of it comes with a totally gonzo near-future London setting, Cyberblues London. The blurb goes something like this:
It’s the future. The cyborg Queen Victoria Perpetua rules with an iron grip but her control is slipping over an increasingly divided and rebellious London. Crime is out of control, corporations act with impunity and the people rage against the Queen’s crippling taxes. London Bridge has fallen down. Large parts of London are flooded, the river Thames itself is now the setting for a three-way battle between Royal Navy, pirate crews and mutated river creatures.

But the tourists.. they still come in large numbers.

And with the new setting there is also whole lot of new, full-colour artwork. To be honest, the illustration probably took me longer than the text but I think it was worth it. Here's some examples.

cbc-deluxe-cover-small.jpg

robot-street-patrol-smole-c.jpg

arrest-v2-03-tiny.jpg

Any questions or remarks, let me know.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back