[Industry] Designers: how to make DTRPG work for you

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

zweihander

Banned Abuser
Reaction score
Zweihänder Grim & Perilous RPG has enjoyed massive success since we brought it to market over a year ago. To-date, we have sold more than 21k physical copies between Kickstarter, CrowdOx, DriveThruRPG/RPGNow and brick-and-mortar, which is a monumental achievement for an indie RPG.

Today, I wanted to share out some great insight on how to make DriveThruRPG work for you. This comes from Cecil, writer of the fantastic “Do Not Let Us Die In The Dark Night Of This Cold Winter” and cartographer over at SwordPeddler dot com.

I’ve been speaking with Cecil at Google+ for the past couple of months as he’s tried to unravel the inner workings of DTRPG, and how to make it work for RPG authors looking to get the most out of their marketing campaign. While there isn’t a silver bullet approach (and my own efforts are a part of the secret sauce that made Zweihänder and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay nearly inextricable from one another), you should check this article out STAT. This gives a fantastic iron-clad approach of how to use DriveThruRPG to earn Publisher Points, and when/why to run Deal Of The Day as often as you can:

http://www.swordpeddler.com/how-to-...lick-clobbert-malwb-or-blizzard-of-the-toast/

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back