• No

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • spittingimage swallowed the whole medicine cabinet again

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score
Some sites have halls of fame, where they preserve the best posts for posterity. Others (no need to name names) have halls of shame where the worst posters are mocked and ridiculed. I propose that we have a hall of blame, where we accuse each other of bizarre crimes.

For instance, I'm pretty sure Raleel Raleel has been stealing my dreams to turn into Mythras supplements. Shame on you.

Some sites have halls of fame, where they preserve the best posts for posterity. Others (no need to name names) have halls of shame where the worst posters are mocked and ridiculed. I propose that we have a hall of blame, where we accuse each other of bizarre crimes.

For instance, I'm pretty sure Raleel Raleel has been stealing my dreams to turn into Mythras supplements. Shame on you.
I think it would be a fun thread but let's see how funny it turns out to be before trying to get it sticky.

I'm on the fence about this. I'll second the wait and see approach. How are these posts going to be chosen?

Stickies only for hall of fame threads.

We'll need a secretive group of Pubber's to make the hall of fame selections.

1710117013410.png

It'll give us all something wholesome about which to argue.

Who has seen the fnords?
Who, or what, are the fnords?
How do the fnords decide on the Pub hall of fame?

Stickies only for hall of fame threads.

We'll need a secretive group of Pubber's to make the hall of fame selections.

Who has seen the fnords?
Who, or what, are the fnords?
How do the fnords decide on the Pub hall of fame?
You know if you rearrange the letters fnords spells fronds...gives you something to think about...or wave about

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back