Diplomacy. Come on you know you want your friendship with me to end.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Yeah Russia is such a pleasant nation to take!

I want Russia now, just to see how well I can do...
I definitely want to give Russia another try myself without the dumb opening mistakes I made based on forgetting certain rules. Maybe I was screwed anyway because of my lack of allies, but maybe I lacked allies because my mistakes made me such an easy target.

I definitely want to give Russia another try myself without the dumb opening mistakes I made based on forgetting certain rules. Maybe I was screwed anyway because of my lack of allies, but maybe I lacked allies because my mistakes made me such an easy target.
I definitely think there is a gang on factor. Why make two enemies when everyone can agree on one

It is kinda ironic because if anything history shows that conquering Russia is hard as hell, neither Napoleon nor Hitler could manage it.

It is kinda ironic because if anything history shows that conquering Russia is hard as hell, neither Napoleon nor Hitler could manage it.
Yea, but Russia fell apart in WWI, had to withdraw with big territorial losses, which Versailles turned into new countries to avoid giving the land back to the new commie government.

Yea, but Russia fell apart in WWI, had to withdraw with big territorial losses, which Versailles turned into new countries to avoid giving the land back to the new commie government.
So don't poke the bear. Pound it hard and repeatedly until it cries uncle.

New Rule: Everyone HAS to be nice to Russia for at least a year :hehe:

I can't wait till the unmasking to see if any of my guesses are correct.

I'm going to guess Italy after being reminded that every three-way alliance eventually turns into two-against-one. :pizza::pizza::pizza:

Bunch Bunch, are you Germany or Austria?
I will say nothing until I win or I'm eliminated.

I believe the game might be over, if it only requires one player to reach 18 SCs!

Austria has won--it's just a matter now of him holding his new supply centers through the Autumn phase as they don't count yet.

Austria has won--it's just a matter now of him holding his new supply centers through the Autumn phase as they don't count yet.
Ah yeah, it's only spring... Time flies!

I was Italy.

Technically I survived which is the best kind of survival!

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back