Painting/Inspiration Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Look, I play games like Dwarf Fortress and Sim City. I don't know nothing about no Metal Gear beyond the memes.
I heard about this incredible stealth game series and so played it (I don’t remember which one). I carefully cleared a room making sure there was nothing behind me. I made a stealth mistake and guys came pouring out of areas in all directions, including ones where there no one there 2 seconds before. Never looked at the series (or most “stealth” games) again.

Ditto! I love it. Which game is this for? Plus it's just cool looking fig.
It's a Kroot for 40K. The Drone and laser are scratch-built, and the model itself may be heavily converted, I'm not sure.

I thought it said "Heresy Fried Chicken" ?
See I saw Kerensky, which made me think of Alexander Kerensky and I wanted to make a joke about it but couldn't think of any that involved Kerensky and so I just settled with commenting on the drab nature of the building. The lettering on the model is kinda borked though so... :quiet:?
The face also looks like it was split down the middle Two-Face style.

Well this thread is truly inspiring.
It has inspired me to never again pick up a paintbrush...

Well this thread is truly inspiring.
It has inspired me to never again pick up a paintbrush...

Lol, glad I'm not the only one!

I shipped all my paints, brushes and assorted stuff to my nephew when my eyesight got bad enough that I couldn't paint to my standards anymore. Good part is, my nephew *loves* painting Warhammer stuff, so I've done my part to convert someone to the hobby. :shade:

The mini stuff I choose to repost here is mostly stuff that I see and think Holy fuck, I'll never be that good, so no one should feel bad.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back