New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
It's a Preference setting in your profile... assuming you want to see them.

Capture.PNG

Love your work. Welcome!

New here. As a Librarian in charge of collecting tabletop games (and recently returned to the hobby after a long absence), this looked like a good community to join.
Welcome to the Pub! Have a :coffee: or :drink: on me.

New here. As a Librarian in charge of collecting tabletop games (and recently returned to the hobby after a long absence), this looked like a good community to join.

Welcome to the Pub Tele-Viper

New here. As a Librarian in charge of collecting tabletop games

BLPROCESSED-Librarians-Acolyte-crop-1.jpg

We are finally safe from Chaos and geese!

MJE6n.jpg

I just googled scary goose and learned that geese have teeth on their tongues... Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep. On the other hand... Why did this not show up as an option in palladium's teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant animal tables... Mutant goose... Tongue teeth...

Games are supposed to be about learnin! As a gamer I should have known about this nightmare sooner.

Thank, or blame, One Horse Town.
Likewise, guys, likewise:smile:! I even suspect it might have been the same discussion...

Also, I'm here because I got tired of politics on the "right-wing RPG" and "left-wing RPG" fora...I'm sure you can name them, but I won't do it. (It's especially tiresome for me, since most of it is simply irrelevant to my life, what with me living in Europe, where even the divide between left and right is different).

So...I might migrate here. At least for a time.

Likewise, guys, likewise:smile:! I even suspect it might have been the same discussion...

Also, I'm here because I got tired of politics on the "right-wing RPG" and "left-wing RPG" fora...I'm sure you can name them, but I won't do it. (It's especially tiresome for me, since most of it is simply irrelevant to my life, what with me living in Europe, where even the divide between left and right is different).

Welcome.

We’ve had some rather extensive discussions on what’s enjoyed around here and what is not. Politics is, without a doubt, the single most disliked thing on this forum.

Welcome to the Pub, Asen.

We encourage everyone here to talk about whatever they like, except politics, which never seems to end well. I encourage people to talk about their lives off the internet in the community forum. Sometimes you just want to blow off some steam about shit that happens in life and I am all for that. The other thing I try to promote is the realization that there are real people behind the other usernames on the forum.

Hope you make this your permanent RPG online home!

I have lived in the US for decades, but my sensibilities are still informed by being Australian, so I know exactly what you are talking about.

Welcome.

We’ve had some rather extensive discussions on what’s enjoyed around here and what is not. Politics is, without a doubt, the single most disliked thing on this forum.
Thank you for the welcome!
And obviously, I like that approach:smile:.

Welcome to the Pub, Asen.

We encourage everyone here to talk about whatever they like, except politics, which never seems to end well. I encourage people to talk about their lives off the internet in the community forum. Sometimes you just want to blow off some steam about shit that happens in life and I am all for that. The other thing I try to promote is the realization that there are real people behind the other usernames on the forum.

Hope you make this your permanent RPG online home!
Thank you for the welcome, too!
Truer words have never been spoken. And I say that as the guy with an university degree in International Relations:grin:!
I have lived in the US for decades, but my sensibilities are still informed by being Australian, so I know exactly what you are talking about.
Fun fact, I tend to understand Australians better than USians. Don't ask me why, just something I've noticed in forum games!

Sorry to say, i don't know you from Adam m'lud!

Welcome anyhow.
Yes, I'm sorry. I just checked, and it was Felonious Monk who mentioned this forum. I just googled the name.
But you were on the same forum where the discussion was, so I hope you'd excuse the mistake!

What?!

I assumed all of you were robots except for Bunch, who is doing his utmost to try to make me believe he isn't a goose...

...he's a goose.
I am what I eat!

What?!

I assumed all of you were robots except for Bunch, who is doing his utmost to try to make me believe he isn't a goose...

...he's a goose.

Well then he is in good company. :grin:

Hello everyone familiar and otherwise. I'm Willie the Duck. I'm here for reasons that seem familiar to many of you, if this thread is any indication.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back